THIS BLOG WHAT FOR?
First, to improve my English (I need to kick my ass and write in English on an interesting subject for me).
Second, to share my experience as a young organizational Padawan.
To give to Caesar…Most of the ideas presented here are from my boyfriend (a serial optimizer). As you will see/read I’m an average girl (geek because one word is shorter than a list I’m interested in, lifehacker, DIYer, …).
SO, IF I CAN DO IT. EVERYBODY CAN DO IT.
WHO I AM
- I HAVE an ass of lead, so I love to stay at home
- I’m LAZY (less since I’m Mum)
- I LOVE my routines and I HATE changes (Big changes, not the problematic of choosing a color of sock in the morning)
- I’m EGOCENTRIC, so I don’t do things that’s not in relation with me
- I lOVE my comfort. Not too hot, not too cold, and comfortable clothes.
WHO I AM NOT (because I think I’m not just an egocentric asshole)
- NARROW-MINDED, Yeah, I love to discover new things but I don’t apply them automatically to my life.
- I CAN CHANGE, I’m not fond of but it’s possible
- Technophobe, Yeah I have a blog !
- MANUALLY HANDICAPPED, I can do things with my fingers. No rule 34 !!
- BLIND, I can see when a situation is shitty.
WHO I TRY TO BECOME
- More organized
- Stop stress about money, time, cleaning, work, LIFE
- Gain free time to do things I have abandoned as learning new skills, sewing, cooking…
- Save MONEY (first I need to collect underwear ^^)
I DON’T HAVE ALL THE SOLUTIONS.
My solution will not be your solution (depend of your situation etc) and most of the time, I’m just (for me and my boyfriend – MBF) in the MINDFUCK phase.
So I hope you will find some clues to your answer or explore a lead for your questioning.
PS: As I’m French, some ressources or links/recommandations will be in French but I will try to use English materials if possible.